[lazarus] Debugger

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Apr 16 13:16:53 EDT 2001

That would be great.  I think re-writing them as TObject's would benefit more than just the Lazarus project.

Pierre (if your listening) would you be willing to help out?  I'm not familiar with exactly what the objects do that you have already written.

Thanks
Shane

>>> Florian.Klaempfl at gmx.de 04/16/01 11:48AM >>>
At 09:10 16.04.01 -0500, you wrote:
>Should we look at converting the classes in fpdebug to TObject's and use
>them as an interface to the debugger?  This would allow any project to use
>this interface with FPC to create a debugger for their Graphical
>Development tool.
>
>Thoughts?

I would strongly recommend it! Maybe Pierre Muller (pierre at freepascal.org)
will help you, he did/does
the debugger support of the text mode IDE.