missing files

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Aug 15 16:50:11 EDT 2001

Marc Weustink wrote:

> This morning I realized that you are probably using a fpc rpm of
> 20010802 or 20010613. Maybe the Package.fpc support is added later. So
> can you try the 20010815 version. It contains the latest fpcmake.

This still didn't work. I had to go through a few hoops to get the RPM
to install (won't explain) but I have now installed the 20010815 version
of the binary release of FPC. I confirmed that it did install a new
version of fpcmake as well.

When I do a build I still get exactly the same error with the fpcmake
call ...

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0805ED78
s_package_not_found rtl
   0x0805ED78
   0x00000000

It is looking more and more like I MUST have the FPC source to make
things work.    :-\