[lazarus] CVS Changes

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Tue Aug 21 04:46:50 EDT 2001

+ From: Keith Bowes [mailto:keith_bowes at hotmail.com]
+ Sent: Thursday, 16 August, 2001 11:50
+ To: lazarus at miraclec.com
+ Subject: Re: [lazarus] CVS Changes
+
+ I experienced somewhat of a problem when I tried to use the
+ new make from the FTP.  All compiled fine but when I ran
+ lazarus, I got the following message:
+ An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0049C89A :
+ Abstract method called
+   0x0049C89A  TAPPLICATION__INITIALIZE,  line 132 of
+ ./include/application.inc
+   0x00401036  main,  line 83 of lazarus.pp
+   0x004D7291
+
+ forms.pp - finalization section

It looks like you have the wrong interfaces.ppu. What exactly did you
compile ?

+ When I use the make from the FPC 1.0.4 release with the
+ variable USEENV=1, it compiles fine and runs normally.

Hmm.... AFAIK lazarus won't compile with the 1.0.4 compiler.

Marc