[lazarus] CVS Changes

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Aug 21 09:44:23 EDT 2001

Marc Weustink wrote:

> + When I use the make from the FPC 1.0.4 release with the
> + variable USEENV=1, it compiles fine and runs normally.
>
> Hmm.... AFAIK lazarus won't compile with the 1.0.4 compiler.

No, I didn't say the 1.0.4 compiler, I said the version of "make" that
is included with the 1.0.4 compiler.

I originally did a complete release installation of the 1.0.4 compiler
then got the source out of CVS and rebuilt the compiler so that it was
1.0.5 but the utilities are still the 1.0.4 release version.

Just to refresh memory this is a Win32 issue.