[lazarus] CVS Changes

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Aug 21 10:59:33 EDT 2001

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:05:35 +0200
"Marc Weustink" <Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl> wrote:

> [...]

I got this error under linux and the reason was an invalid write access in one of the initialization sections (misuse of shortstring/ansistring). By just adding a writeln('bogus'); in TApplication.Initialize proc the error 'disappeared'. If your error disappears or moves by just adding some writelns then there is still a bug left.

Mattias Gaertner