[lazarus] new or old bugs???

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Dec 1 04:52:50 EST 2001

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 01:42:45 +0100
Lord Satan <satan at d4rkm00n.com> wrote:

> hi to all
>
> i am missing some function i remember lazarus to provide:
> -strg+shift+c (code completion)
> -strg+shift+ up/down (find declaration)

strg+shift+ up/down is 'find procedure definition/body'. I'm currently working on 'find declaration'.
'Code completion' and 'find procedure definition' will only work if the CodeTools do not find any syntax error in the code. A quick check is provided via Tools->Quick syntax check. But this will not check class definitions, since they are parsed on demand. It is planned that the 'Quick syntax check' will check also all classes and that if any of the code tools fails, the IDE will jump to the error.

Mattias