[lazarus] new or old bugs???

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Dec 2 07:18:13 EST 2001

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 01:42:45 +0100
Lord Satan <satan at d4rkm00n.com> wrote:

> and there also seams to be a bug in the 'save as' routine:
> the default value ignores case sensitivity and also changes the ending to .pas
> shouldn't it use the same names used in the project?

I have added an option (Environment->General->Naming) to set the default pascal file extension. Choose between '.pas' and '.pp'. This should work for all new projects and units.

Save-As will now keep the file extension and take the sourcename as filename (not doing lowercase anymore).

I hope, this 'fixed' the bug.

Mattias