[lazarus] LAZARUS For WIN32

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Feb 1 10:00:18 EST 2001

Lazarus will be working using the standard win32 components, but that hasn't been written yet.  It will be once we are confidient that the GTK version is working on Linux and Windows.

Once I have it running well under Linux I will look at the windows side if no one else volunteers.

Shane

>>> EPEL at ticket-restaurant.com 02/01/01 02:10AM >>>
Hi Lazarus!
Is Someone as tried tu use Lazarus For Win32 ?
There are Many Things don't Work :
  - When IDE is Running , The CPU IS 100% used ...
  - I Don't See Components In Window  and Usually  When
    I Try to Drop Down A Component , the application Crashes
  - The Component Panel  Is Not really Visible ( a further Version Was
Better to display  )
  - The Editor Contents Is Not Visible ( There is only the Window )
  - The Object Inspector Is In The Same Situation
In General  Lazarus Win32 Is Worth Than Lazarus For Linux
Perhaps Is It Because The Use Of GTK Layer ?
Is There A PossiBility To Use Native Win32 Layer?

Thanks A Lot !

Sorry For My Awfull English...