RES: [lazarus] Using RTTI to get properties and methods

diorgens at banconordeste.gov.br diorgens at banconordeste.gov.br
Mon Feb 5 10:48:25 EST 2001

	----- Mensagem original -----
	De:		Shane Miller [SMTP:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
	Enviada em:		segunda-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2001 12:33
	Para:		lazarus at miraclec.com
	Assunto:		[lazarus] Using RTTI to get properties and
methods

	I'm setting up LAzarus for Code Completion using the RTTI.  However,
when I call

	PT := GetTypeData(Form1.ClassInfo)

	Pt only reflects the published properties and methods.  Is there a
way to get the other methods or am I doing this wrong?  Should I be using
something else to implement code completion?

	Shane