[lazarus] Speedbuttons redraw continuously on win32 (Bug 13)

Vincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Thu Feb 8 20:20:49 EST 2001

Hi,

I have uploaded a small test program to show this bug. Some speedbuttons in
the IDE behave well, but for example the viewforms and viewunits speedbutton
cause a repeat in drawing. Maybe those should be recreated, but I don't know
how that could be done.

The test program lets you show a good speedbutton with a tedit.xpm button
face and a bad speedbutton with a viewunits.xpm.

To test thing in lazarus's main.pp, I replaced all bad xpm's with tedit.xpm,
but when a speedbuttons is disabled, the redrawing starts again.

I hope this may help in finding the cause of this bug, because IMHO this bug
makes lazarus unworkable on win32.

Vincent Snijders