[lazarus] cvs committed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Feb 20 12:41:44 EST 2001

OK, when I said committed I spoke too soon.  There was an error I didn't see and it didn't get committed after all.

Now however, it's committed.

Shane

>>> JArm at Webasto.de 02/20/01 01:54AM >>>
Where are the new changes which you have committed? I have looked into
the CVS via the link
http://www.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/projects/lazarus/
and the only file which is changed is the propedits.pp.

Are you using a second CVS ??

Jens

Am 2/19/01, 10:56:58 PM, schrieb "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> zum
Thema [lazarus] cvs committed:

> CVS changes include Mattias's changes PLUS the wordcompletion (I LIKE IT)
from Mattias.  Go into the editoroptions keymapping dialog, select OK then
open a unit and start typing sometihng.  When half way done with the word,
press Ctrl-W.

> Other changes from Zsolt include minor changes in MAIN.PP.  All his
suggested changes were not made because of Screen Resolution issues.