AW: [lazarus] New tests of the IDE

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Feb 20 12:57:27 EST 2001

Answers below:

> 7. Speedbutton for changing between Form and Unit is not working
> correctly.

You are correct.  I will fix this soon.

> 10. Can someone remove the executable bits from the lazarus.dci in the
> CVS?

I will do this too.

> 13. ListBox: It would be nice if it is possible to scroll with the
> cursorkeys through the list and select the wanted item with the spacebar.

I'll have to look at the gtk widget.
That's the widget we are currently using so if that doesn't have the ability to use keys and the space bar then ours can't either.
However it shouldn't take much to implement.  I'm not sure if this is a priority though.....

> 14. What is with the tooltips, are they disabled again?

Yes, they are disabled again.
I will fix this once I think of a good way of handling them.
Someone didn't like the method I was using and I agree with them.

> 17. If I close Lazarus I get the following error:
>
> Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkmain.c: line 534 (gtk_main_quit): assertion
> `main_loops
>  != NULL' failed.
> An unhandled exception occurred at 0x08104CBC :
> Access violation
>   0x08104CBC
>   0x0806278C  THEFONTSINFOMANAGER__RELEASEFONTSINFO,  line 517 of
> syntextdrawer.
> pp
>   0x08062C52  THEFONTSTOCK__RELEASEFONTSINFO,  line 735 of
> syntextdrawer.pp
>   0x080629E9  THEFONTSTOCK__DESTROY,  line 631 of syntextdrawer.pp
>   0x08104CBF
>   0x08062EEC  THETEXTDRAWER__DESTROY,  line 836 of syntextdrawer.pp
>   0x08104CBF
>   0x0806B8A9  TCUSTOMSYNEDIT__DESTROY,  line 1123 of synedit.pp
>   0x080F5E2B
>   0x080F5DD7

I've never seen this error.  I don't get it and therefore can't do much about it.  However, with all the things wrong in the gtkint hopefully when I fix some of them this error will get fixed too.