[lazarus] Ready to do Win32 builds but......

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Feb 20 23:10:37 EST 2001

Greetings,

I am ready to do nightly Win32 builds except for one little problem. The
IDE doesn't work in Win32. We still have the problem with repaints of
glyphs. This seems to bring down the whole IDE in Win32. Now I don't
know if this is the only problem but it does seem to be a significant
one.

My question is: Is any one working with the Win32 GTK version of the
IDE? What about the WinAPI version? Wormsley are you going to have any
time to work on that?