AW: [lazarus] New tests of the IDE

Jens Arm JArm at Webasto.de
Wed Feb 21 07:20:12 EST 2001

Am 2/20/01, 7:00:42 PM, schrieb "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> zum
Thema Re: AW: [lazarus] New tests of the IDE:

> Answers below:

> > 13. ListBox: It would be nice if it is possible to scroll with the
> > cursorkeys through the list and select the wanted item with the spacebar.

> I'll have to look at the gtk widget.
> That's the widget we are currently using so if that doesn't have the
ability to use keys and the space bar then ours can't either.
> However it shouldn't take much to implement.  I'm not sure if this is a
priority though.....

It is I think an nice to have feature which could be implemented later,
because the searching and selecting in a list is with the keyboard nicer
as with the mouse I think.

> > 17. If I close Lazarus I get the following error:
> >
> > Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkmain.c: line 534 (gtk_main_quit): assertion
> > `main_loops
> >  != NULL' failed.
> > An unhandled exception occurred at 0x08104CBC :
> > Access violation
> >   0x08104CBC
> >   0x0806278C  THEFONTSINFOMANAGER__RELEASEFONTSINFO,  line 517 of
> > syntextdrawer.
> > pp
> >   0x08062C52  THEFONTSTOCK__RELEASEFONTSINFO,  line 735 of
> > syntextdrawer.pp
> >   0x080629E9  THEFONTSTOCK__DESTROY,  line 631 of syntextdrawer.pp
> >   0x08104CBF
> >   0x08062EEC  THETEXTDRAWER__DESTROY,  line 836 of syntextdrawer.pp
> >   0x08104CBF
> >   0x0806B8A9  TCUSTOMSYNEDIT__DESTROY,  line 1123 of synedit.pp
> >   0x080F5E2B
> >   0x080F5DD7

> I've never seen this error.  I don't get it and therefore can't do much
about it.  However, with all the things wrong in the gtkint hopefully when
I fix some of them this error will get fixed too.

I get this message since an long time for now.
Which GTK-version and GTK-Pascal-Units do you use??