[lazarus] Ready to do Win32 builds but......

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Feb 22 02:14:06 EST 2001

Codepunk wrote:

> Does anyone have a working win32 build now. I will set up a compile
> and build for win32 if I can get a working implementation.

This isn't the problem. I am setup to do nightly code checkouts and
builds of both Linux and Win32. The problem is the fact that the Win32
build doesn't work. Really it is an issue with GTK for Win32 not really
working correctly. So what is required is not builds but someone that
can work on the Win32 platform. This could be with the GTK version of
Win32 but it would be better if it was with the WinAPI so that it isn't
using another widget set. This requires someone to complete the WinAPI
interface code.

Jeff Wormsley was doing most of this work in the past but as he
mentioned in his email he is tied up for some time. Is there anyone else
who can do some work in this area??