[lazarus] Ready to do Win32 builds but......

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Feb 23 09:46:30 EST 2001

Markku Niskanen wrote:

>         Which compiler version should one use to
>         try to compile/develop Lazarus for Win32?
>         I know it is 1.05 for Linux but cannot find
>         that version for Windows.

First download and install the 1.0.4 release for Win32. Install it into
the default location c:/pp.

Then download:

  ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/fpc-1.0.5-laz1-win32.zip

This has a setup.exe that you just need to run and it should (knock
wood) upgrade your 1.0.4 to a 1.0.5 version of the compiler. Let me know
if it gives you any problems.