[lazarus] Ready to do Win32 builds but......

adeli at adeli.fr adeli at adeli.fr
Sun Feb 25 08:13:58 EST 2001

Date forwarded: 	Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:14:07 -0500
Date sent:      	Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:17:12 -0500
From:           	"Michael A. Hess" <mhess at miraclec.com>
To:             	lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject:        	Re: [lazarus] Ready to do Win32 builds but......
Forwarded by:   	lazarus at miraclec.com
Send reply to:  	lazarus at miraclec.com

> Codepunk wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have a working win32 build now. I will set up a compile
> > and build for win32 if I can get a working implementation.
>
> This isn't the problem. I am setup to do nightly code checkouts and
> builds of both Linux and Win32. The problem is the fact that the Win32
> build doesn't work. Really it is an issue with GTK for Win32 not really
> working correctly. So what is required is not builds but someone that
> can work on the Win32 platform. This could be with the GTK version of
> Win32 but it would be better if it was with the WinAPI so that it isn't
> using another widget set. This requires someone to complete the WinAPI
> interface code.
>
> Jeff Wormsley was doing most of this work in the past but as he
> mentioned in his email he is tied up for some time. Is there anyone else
> who can do some work in this area??

wath  is remaining to do ?
the last day i tried lazarus under win32.... it will block with the redraw
button... And there are a lots of not release DC !!!!
I 'll see the linux lazarus to check if it work...

Lionel Drevon			ldrevon at adeli.fr
Adeli				http://www.adeli.fr
618 Av. Gal de Gaulle		Tel 04 78 66 11 85
69760 Limonest			Fax 04 78 66 04 33