[lazarus] Something you can do to help

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Feb 25 09:41:44 EST 2001

stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org wrote:

> > [... status page ...]
>
> Michael,
>
> could you add a column to the status page with the date when the
> status was last updated? I think this will help us to keep track of
> it.

I could but it wouldn't be useful, that is my point. The 'Status' page
has not been updated in over a year. That is why I need someone to go
through the documentation and compare it to the 'Status' information.

Forget about the who owns it bit because that doesn't really apply to
the project anyway. I will just separate it by FCL or LCL and if it has
at least been started. Then I will make a field to qualify:

  Started - Partial - Halfway - Almost - Complete

Either that or percentages but I don't like to use percentages because
it can be subjective and not really help.

I'll then set it up so that registered developers can modify the status
of a given component when they have worked on it.