[lazarus] To see what I mean about the traffic

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Feb 26 14:13:59 EST 2001

mooseman wrote:

> how well did your server handle things?

It was doing OK until this morning. When I got up and checked all of the
various servers had crashed. The FTP was the main one to crash. It just
got over loaded.

> the pipe must have been busy at certain times.

I really notice it when I am going out to get something myself. On top
of that my ISP is having SERIOUS router problems. There is a real bad
delay and hold up coming in through one of UUNets routers and it is
making it bad for everyone on my ISP. This can also be causing some
people problems with getting stuff from the site. Hopefully they can get
some more pipes into the ISP in the next couple of weeks.