[lazarus] To see what I mean about the traffic

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Feb 26 21:19:13 EST 2001

Codepunk wrote:

> Michael did it appear on /. I did not see it?

No. I didn't make a specific entry there. I tried on other time and they
just ignored my post so I didn't bother this time. I just did a press
release which is picked up by most of the news sites. That gets it out
fairly well. I am also going to add a release notice to freshmeat as
well. I'll let the last rush die down a little first.   :-)