[lazarus] To see what I mean about the traffic

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Tue Feb 27 08:26:22 EST 2001

> > Michael did it appear on /. I did not see it?
>
> No. I didn't make a specific entry there. I tried on other time and they
> just ignored my post so I didn't bother this time. I just did a press
> release which is picked up by most of the news sites. That gets it out
> fairly well. I am also going to add a release notice to freshmeat as
> well. I'll let the last rush die down a little first.   :-)

In the tallbacks there were some negative things about lazarus. Most were from commercial
developpers that can afford to buy kylix and have to deal with time to market.

And there was also some confusing that lazarus was started after kylix was announced.
Maybe it's better next time to include a small line like: lazarus has been founded in
spring 1999. then it's clear that it was started before kylix was announced for the first
time.