[lazarus] To see what I mean about the traffic

Markku Niskanen markku.niskanen at iki.fi
Tue Feb 27 20:11:20 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:58:07 GMT, you wrote:

>In the tallbacks there were some negative things about lazarus. Most were from commercial
>developpers that can afford to buy kylix and have to deal with time to market.

	Yes, that was amazing. Some people seemed to think
	that Borland will stop developing products for Linux if
	somebody tries to write a free alternative.

	There is not a single productive programming environment
	for Linux yet and Lazarus was the first real effort to create
	such an environment. What comes out of Kylix is yet to
	be seen, the price is a lot higher than predicted, even for
	us Borland users.

Markku

markku.niskanen at iki.fi