[lazarus] SEGFault at start of Lazarus

Jens Arm arm at rz.fh-muenchen.de
Wed Feb 28 12:26:04 EST 2001

Am 2/28/01, 6:15:16 PM, schrieb "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> zum
Thema Re: [lazarus] SEGFault at start of Lazarus:

> I have tried this but it doesn't crash for me.  I start Lazarus and wait
for the splash screen to close.  Then I go to the console and back to
lazarus.

No you should not wait for the closing of the splash
You must start wait until every form is shown and then before the splash
close, you must switch to another console and after some time you can
switch back and then Lazarus crashes!!!!