[lazarus] Compilation problem Using FPC 1.0.4, Mandrake Linux 7.2 and last Lazarus Sources

Philippe Rigaux pri at nopapers.org
Sun Jan 7 13:36:47 EST 2001

It's seems that some files are missing !!!!
When I try the '-B' option I get this :

$ ppc386 -B lazarus.pp
Free Pascal Compiler version 1.0.4 [2000/12/18] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2000 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling lazarus.pp
Compiling splash.pp
splash.pp(30,20) Fatal: Can't find unit CONTROLS

What is this file ? Where can I find it ?

Thanks a lot.

Philippe