[lazarus] compiler bug and streaming

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Jan 8 09:47:27 EST 2001

Hi again,

Of course I can't fix the bug in the fpc, because I'm not part of the
fpc-team. I have committed the bug, so hopefully they will fix it. My 'fix' is
merely a workaround to get lazarus working.

Philippe asks for more details:

-change dir into lazarus dir
-remove the borderstyle line in the tmessagedlg.lfm
-compile the lazres program if not already done:
  ppc386 -Fulcl/units lazres.pp
-use the lazres program:
   ./lazres dlgmessage.lrs tmessagedlg.lfm
-recompile the lazarus IDE. (make ide)