[lazarus] CVS Committed

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Jan 10 09:41:29 EST 2001

+ From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
+
+ If you look at TControl.wndproc, it determines if csDesigning
+ is in COmponentState.  If so, it call's the controls owner's
+ (a form) designer and passes the message on to it.  If I
+ return TRUE then it doesn't do anymore to it.
+
+ In this manner I can grab all events and control whether
+ TControl does anything with them.  This is where I can call
+ MMouseMoveOnControl and MouseUpOnControl, etc.  In Main.PP we
+ would have had to actually map the events OnMouseUp and
+ OnMouseMove and OnMouseDOwn which isn't a good way of doing
+ it because we don't want to assign events to the control and
+ then stream them that way.  When you stream them you would
+ have those events assigned in the LFM file.
+
+ This way we aren't assigning event but are tapping into the
+ WNDPROC and getting the events right from there.

Ok, I'll have to look more closer, but I get the feeling that here some IDE
will be introduced in the LCL.

Marc