[lazarus] CVS Committed

Chris cryst at golden.net
Wed Jan 10 21:30:54 EST 2001

CVS is a system for allowing multiple programmers to work on the same
project at the same time. I take it you are from the window's world (as am
I). If so I would HIGHLY recommend TortoiusCVS
http://www.wincvs.org/TortoiseCVS/ It will spoil you if you have to go to
wincvs or something else, but for my money it's the best I've ever seen and
the price is right!

Chris Bruner