[lazarus] CVS Committed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jan 11 16:16:48 EST 2001

I changed TImageList to keep images in a TList so that I could get it working for now.  I'm not sure what disadvantages there are using it this way.  It sure seems simpler....

I added the BookMark images to a resource file and now when you open the editor and toggle a bookmark one actually shows up in the gutter.

I removed soem IFDEF code in mwcustomedit that's no longer needed with this compiler.  In the past called just  INHERITED didn't work but it does now.

Shane