TRichEdit: What about?

Robert Scott Horning roberth at ise-tlx.com
Fri Jan 12 11:22:22 EST 2001

Michael.VanCanneyt at Wisa.be wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, FoodTechnologist wrote:
>
> > What about RichEdit component? I think, it won't be very difficult
> > to make it. I can try to do it if it hasn't be done before!
>
> The FCL has a rtfparser unit; I used that unit once to develop
> a RTFPanel in Delphi; You can use that unit as a start maybe ?
>
> Michael.

A good place to look for file formats (for almost any file type) is:

http://www.wotsit.org/

I noticed that they had the full specification for the Rich Text Format
in the archive, including some variations you ought to consider when
working on a control like this.

--
Robert Scott Horning
Trans-Lux West