[lazarus] Make is REAL broke

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Jan 12 14:21:23 EST 2001

Marc Weustink wrote:

> Not that I'm aware of. Do you have an installed version of fpc ? Are
> you paths in the ppc386.cfg to the lib correct ?

Sorry. Must of been my fault somehow. I had been using 1.1 but yesterday
I checked out 1.0.5 from CVS and I guess when I cycled it I messed
something up. It was wierd. It found some of the units but not all of
the units. Maybe somehow I mixed them from the 2 versions.  :-\

Anyway I did a clean and rebuilt the compiler and now it worked. Just me
being a dufus again.  :-)