[lazarus] CVS Committed 01/12/2001

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Jan 13 13:34:05 EST 2001

You are right.

The lresources.pp has a bug.
The AnsiStrings must be initialized with nil. Here is a better solution:

procedure TLResourceList.Add(Name,ValueType,Value:AnsiString);
var NewPLResource:PLResource;
begin
  GetMem(NewPLResource,SizeOf(LResource));
  Pointer(NewPLResource^.Name):=nil;
  Pointer(NewPLResource^.ValueType):=nil;
  Pointer(NewPLResource^.Value):=nil;
  NewPLResource^.Name:=Name;
  NewPLResource^.ValueType:=uppercase(ValueType);
  NewPLResource^.Value:=Value;
  FList.Add(NewPLResource);
end;

But this is not the only bug.
In tmessagedlg.lfm is Borderstyle used. As I have written earlier on this
list, TBorderStyle is not streamable due to a bug in the fpc 1.1.
Remove the Borderstyle line and rebuild the dlgmessage.lrs with the lazres
program.

There is also the MouseMove bug. As soon as I move the mouse any LCL
program crashes.