[lazarus] CVS Committed

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Jan 14 10:29:16 EST 2001

Hi all,

I think, the TImageList is a very important class used in many nice
freeware components, and thus should be compatible to Delphi.
AFAIK the corrupted images was/is not really Borlands fault. Some graphic
device drivers had got problems with Bitmaps width greater than a few
thousands.
But I also want a TImageList which can store images with different sizes. I
see two possibilites:
  -A flag in TImageList.
  -A new component. Perhaps named TImageCollection.

Mattias