[lazarus] Run error

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Jan 15 10:19:48 EST 2001

> Two things:  Make sure you have pulled the latest version of LAzarus from CVS.  Also, make sure you are using
>
> make clean
> make lazarus
>
> the first time you do this and be sure you have FPC version 1.0.5

My problems seem to be a lot like his, and I tried to k (s- under linux)trace
the problem points.

Seems that failed read's (resource not ready or busy) from descriptors
created by a socket call are the problem.

I also have a feeling the problems are within the linked in libraries. (by
examining the traceback from -gl), what GTK version is now recommended?