[lazarus] Run error

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jan 15 11:40:05 EST 2001

OK, I have looked at this problem and I'm not sure what's cauing it but on this PC I can't run it either.

I am still looking into it.

Shane

>>> marcov at Stack.nl 01/15/01 09:19AM >>>
> Two things:  Make sure you have pulled the latest version of LAzarus from CVS.  Also, make sure you are using
>
> make clean
> make lazarus
>
> the first time you do this and be sure you have FPC version 1.0.5

My problems seem to be a lot like his, and I tried to k (s- under linux)trace
the problem points.

Seems that failed read's (resource not ready or busy) from descriptors
created by a socket call are the problem.

I also have a feeling the problems are within the linked in libraries. (by
examining the traceback from -gl), what GTK version is now recommended?