[lazarus] Run error FIXED!!!

Andy Clay andyc at t130.aone.net.au
Mon Jan 15 19:52:25 EST 2001

I just did a cvs update lazarus, make clean, make - and it still errors
on running. I am using 1.0.5 compiler.

response to run is -

LM_SCREENINIT called --> should go to GTKObject.Init
TODO: check this
[TCustomForm.Create] Resource 'TSPLASHFORM' not found
This is for information purposes only.   This is not critical at this
time.
[TCustomForm.Create] Resource 'TMAINIDE' not found
This is for information purposes only.   This is not critical at this
time.
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080E00FF :
Access violation
  0x080E00FF
  0xBFFFF5F0
  0x080E0F6E
  0xBFFFF618
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080DCDBA :
Access violation
  0x080DCDBA
  0x3020200C
  0x00000000

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x00000020 :
Access violation
  0x00000020
  0x080B0FFC
  0x080E1BCF
  0x080B12BF
  0x080D3C8B
  0x080D3C37
  0x080B8955
  0xBFFFF70C
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080DCDBA :
Access violation
  0x080DCDBA
  0x3020200C
  0x00000000

[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 24 unreleased DCs and 127
unreleased GDIObjects
[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 4 messages left in the queue!
I'll free them
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080E00C8 :
Access violation
  0x080E00C8
  0x00000001
  0x081360DC