[lazarus] Who wants to be the guinea pig???

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jan 16 16:46:29 EST 2001

Greetings,

I have tried to put together a 1.0.5 version of the compiler for the
Win32 people. I think I have it correct but since according to reports
Lazarus isn't building correctly for some people I am not sure if I have
the compiler goofed or if Lazarus is goofed.

So somebody needs to test this.

I have put together and installation that only installs those files that
are DIFFERENT than the 1.0.4 release. So this means you must download
and install the regular 1.0.4 release and then download my 1.0.5 setup.
This helps keep my setup smaller since it doesn't need to include some
of the various files that stay the same.

After you download and install 1.0.4 just download and run the setup.exe
found in the following file:

  ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/fpc-1.0.5-laz1-win32.zip

This will overright the compiler and unit files required.

So who wants to give it a try.   :-)