[lazarus] Who wants to be the guinea pig???

Luis R. Hilario luis at luis-digital.8m.com
Tue Jan 16 17:43:20 EST 2001

"Michael A. Hess" wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have tried to put together a 1.0.5 version of the compiler for the
> Win32 people. I think I have it correct but since according to reports
> Lazarus isn't building correctly for some people I am not sure if I have
> the compiler goofed or if Lazarus is goofed.
>
> So somebody needs to test this.
>
> I have put together and installation that only installs those files that
> are DIFFERENT than the 1.0.4 release. So this means you must download
> and install the regular 1.0.4 release and then download my 1.0.5 setup.
> This helps keep my setup smaller since it doesn't need to include some
> of the various files that stay the same.
>
> After you download and install 1.0.4 just download and run the setup.exe
> found in the following file:
>
>   ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/fpc-1.0.5-laz1-win32.zip
>
> This will overright the compiler and unit files required.
>
> So who wants to give it a try.   :-)

I am working in the subject.
Now I am going to change to Winbug. Wish me luck in the way.

Also today I have inaugurated a small store, where of course, it is
available Lazarus and FPC in CD-ROM.
Also part of the translation to the Spanish of the manuals of FPC in
paper.

Available only for the Dominican Republic.

Translation:
http://www.luisdigital.f2s.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1

Small store: http://www.linuxnagua.2y.net

--