[lazarus] Linking Problem

adeli at adeli.fr adeli at adeli.fr
Fri Jan 19 15:15:11 EST 2001

Date forwarded: 	Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:19:17 -0500
From:           	"Pellegrin,Emmanuel" <EPEL at ticket-restaurant.com>
To:             	"'lazarus at miraclec.com'" <lazarus at miraclec.com>
Subject:        	RE: [lazarus] Linking Problem
Date sent:      	Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:13:25 +0100
Forwarded by:   	lazarus at miraclec.com
Send reply to:  	lazarus at miraclec.com

> yes I Use "Make.exe"
>
> One An other Problem is I Have to Rename "component" directory
> to "comp"  (and replace in Makefile.fpc)  because make don't find   the long
> name directory.

For me when  i find this : it 's due to the winnt server naming convention
with long filename ! (this i different from the win98/95 forms)
some one tell to me that i have to take the new make from gnu (i don't
remenber exactely where) to correct this. so in my case i put all the the
source locally on my computer and all my source on the server...

i think this is a another big mistake!

all of the fps source was so marvellous and there are too much bug like
this....

Lionel Drevon			ldrevon at adeli.fr
Adeli				http://www.adeli.fr
618 Av. Gal de Gaulle		Tel 04 78 66 11 85
69760 Limonest			Fax 04 78 66 04 33