[lazarus] Windows binary

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Jan 31 15:46:04 EST 2001

I will speak with MHess about doing this.  I believe he is away right now playing around on a military ship but I think he will be back this weekend or this coming Monday.

I can attach a linux binary, however I have never tried Lazarus in Windows yet.  I am primarily writing for Linux.

Shane

>>> hjamilis at MailAndNews.com 01/31/01 02:36PM >>>
Hi,

I am reading this mailing list for a long time now.

I am a Delphi developer.

I'd like to help but I am unable to compile, as many people does.

My problem now is I am working on Windows 2000 and the linker doesn't work

What I really like before keep trying to make it compile is to see how is it
now.

Why do not publish a Windows (and of course linux) binary of Lazarus on the
site so anybody will be able to see how is it right now without using CVS or
anithing else.

Thanks in advance.

Horacio Jamilis
hjamilis at pymesoft.com