[lazarus] SPAM (or Mailing List Suggestions)

Robert Scott Horning roberth at mail2.ise-tlx.com
Thu Jul 12 10:32:27 EDT 2001

I know that it would be unfortunate, but I think it is time to try and
put a filter on all mail getting posted to this mailing list, and at
least filter out anybody who has not signed up for the list.

This is unfortunate, because there can be good suggestions from people
who are simply lurking or even reading the mailing list archive, or even
more where you may have more than one e-mail account and you want to
send a message (say from home and work) that has different mail
servers.  On the positive side, however, this tends to keep idiots off
the list that simply find an e-mail address and send a pile of spam to
that address.  Just my 2 cents.
--
Robert Scott Horning
Trans-Lux West