[lazarus] fpc 1.1 works again

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jul 31 19:53:07 EDT 2001

Marc Weustink wrote:

> if you want to update the makefiles, contact me, then I'll look what
> I've got so far.

If 1.1 works with Lazarus should we just start providing the 1.1 version
of the compiler on the site?

Even if we stay with 1.0.5 you will need to make a new RPM of the
compiler for on the site since the makefiles will assume that the new
compiler is being used. I will need it as well for the nightly builds.
So again should we just jump to supporting 1.1 since that is where
things will be going any way?

I'll have to turn off nightly builds until we get it straightened out.