[lazarus] Pascal Code Editor

Marius Popa mapopa at netsoft.ro
Sun Jun 24 13:32:57 EDT 2001

In the begining was comand line or ...CLI
I think people are more productive without a guy
coze they have games and sometimes the
comands in the dos are easyer to remember than
the windozze and other gui's
At the bank near they use FoxPro(yucs...)
and Dos but it works I mean they learned to use the
program this way
I'm not shure how stable they runing the system ;-)