[lazarus] For you and Lazarus (fwd)

Sat Mar 3 08:04:03 EST 2001

Forwarded from  Luis R. Hilario, who seems to have problems sending to the
lazarus list.

Michael.
=================

Hello,

How to close the MSDOS window when use GTK (Lazarus)?

Color:
What is implemented?
For example: To change the color of the window, a button, etc.

It is possible to put text and graphical together?
For example: A TMemo and an image.

The variables and constants for Registry.pp are due to redefine within
Registry.pp? Not to use other units, like VCLGLOBALS, etc.

Many questions, right?. The reason is that this one is more or
less a good bye.

I will continue working with the projects and other new projects.
More or less every month I will try to send a Email with the advances.

I am going to leave the list within 48 hours more or less, so that the
Email is not piled up and soon it gives an error.

Please to reponder who can.

Thanks for everything, to all you.
--
| Luis R. Hilario               |