[lazarus] win daily zip status

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Mar 9 11:00:10 EST 2001

Cryst wrote:

> Is there any possiblity of having a windose version of the daily
> builds. I think it's important to have Linux and Windows being
> developed in tandom, otherwise it will become lopsided (like it is
> now).

I am geared up to do daily builds of a windoz version but I didn't think
that the Windows version worked that well. The last time I tried it it
wouldn't run due to some repaint issues with GTK+. I haven't checked
recently is it working now? Could someone else confirm this in case it
is just my machine?

If so I can start doing daily builds for Windows as well.