[lazarus] Lazarus win32

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Mar 9 20:42:55 EST 2001

Marco van de Voort wrote:

> I just compiled (+/- 2300 CET cvs'ed, and indeed using the December
> dll's, the apps seems to be constantly repainting.

OK. It was still doing that on my machine and I just wanted to be sure
that it was something that had to do with GTK and not just my machine.
Until someone can figure out what is causing this problem it doesn't
make any sense to do a daily build for Win32 since you can do absolutely
nothing with it.

The real choice would be to get it working with the native Win32 API but
I don't see that happening too quickly. I know I am as busy as a bee in
a greenhouse right now and can't get to it.