[lazarus] Compiling error.

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Mar 16 10:44:00 EST 2001

Peter Vreman wrote:

> > ok great, where do I down load it from?
>
> >From the lazarus website

Ooops.

I just realized that while it is on the ftp site I failed to make a link
available on the web page. Here is a link to the Win32 1.0.5 version of
FPC.

  ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/fpc-1.0.5-laz1-win32.zip

Be sure that you first download and install fpc 1.0.4 and install it to
the default directory. Then download the above and run the setup.exe. It
will overwrite the required files to make your setup 1.0.5.