[lazarus] Win32

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Thu Mar 22 09:26:27 EST 2001

+ From: Gregory Kingsley [mailto:Gregory.Kingsley at investecmail.com]
+
+ :-} oops..... are there any sources that I'm going to need, and any
+ documentation (Big shot in a very big dark room) Or do I already have
+ everything I need?

Yup :)

As I wrote earlier in a response to Markku Niskanen
[markku.niskanen at iki.fi]:

-----
If there are ppl who only have a win32 box and want to join (with the risk
that halfway things need to be changed) look in the lcl\interfaces\win32
dir.

The only thing what needs to be done is implementing the TWin32Object :-)

As an example of what methods need to be implemented, look at public part
of TGTKObject defined in the gtkint.pp in the lcl\interfaces\gtk dir (the
TWin32Object in win32int.pp might be a bad example since it is based upon
the old interface)
-----

Marc