[lazarus] Win32

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Mar 22 09:32:08 EST 2001

Gregory Kingsley wrote:

> :-} oops..... are there any sources that I'm going to need,

All the existing source is available in CVS. Just checkout Lazarus. In

      /lcl/interfaces/win32

you will find all of the source to date to use the native Win32 API.
Since it was last worked on some modifications have been made to the
messaging but other than that the basics of whole thing is there. You
just need to start filling in some of the blanks.

> and any documentation (Big shot in a very big dark room)

There isn't any specific documentation other than what is on the
documentation pages:

   http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/lcl_doc/Win32Int.html

It isn't up to date so because I believe it doesn't talk about the
messaging correctly but it gives you some idea of how things are setup.

   http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/how_to_code.php3

> Or do I already have everything I need?

Other than that you have everything you need.    :-)