[lazarus] CVS Changes

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Tue Mar 27 16:17:25 EST 2001

Hi

some changes:

  + Turned on longstrings
    For now in some units it is turned on, and
    will for all in future. It is needed for some
    StringList based operations (TMemo)

  + modified memotest to add lines
    Assign strings to a memo worked, however adding
    more that 255 chars didn't. I added this to check

  + Changed scrollbar code in the widget for TMemo
    Now it has also a horizontal scrollbar

  * New makefiles
    Changes some building steps. Now we can distribute
    LCL-units / GTK-units / x-units, where the widget set
    to use is determened at compile time of any app.

Marc