[lazarus] dunit for testing

Curtis White cwhite at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 28 00:55:04 EST 2001

OK, I found the DUnit project on SourceForge. But wow, it is going to
take some significant work to convert it to FPC since it uses Interfaces
of IUnknown. So it would take almost a complete rewrite for FPC. I think
this can wait until FPC supports interfaces.

It is interesting, though, that they have an implementation of DUnit for
Kylix.

BTW, Interfaces are a really nice feature to have. I look forward to
being able to use them in FPC. Anyone know when the FPC team expects to
have them implemented?

Curtis